MBBS In Georgia
MBBS in Georgia has invariably been associate degree attraction for Indian students. Georgia is that the most famed destination among students for medical education in abroad. MBBS in Georgia offers world category research infrastructure, quality education, and rich culture experience. Studying MBBS in European Countries has been invariably tried to be the simplest for Indian students and Georgia is legendary for its medical education across the globe.
Excellent Medical education / MBBS in Georgia attract many students every year from all over the world. The simple admission method to study MBBS in Georgia has made this country different from others. The top medical universities in Georgia offer 6 years of MBBS education that facilitates 1 year of internship in government hospitals. The universities of Georgia rank among the top 10 universities in the world. It makes this country a home of renowned academicians, researchers and many medical scholars.
Advantages of studying MBBS In Georgia:
- The MBBS and MD degrees from medical universities in Georgia are acknowledged by International bodies like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
- Students following their MBBS in Georgia are given opportunity to do internship in a number of the most effective international hospitals of the globe among the country itself.
- No separate entrance test is needed for admission that makes the admission method easier for the students.
- Students are given chance to hands on the practicals, experiments and clinical rounds to boost their skills during the course study.
- The hospitals are well equipped with nice infrastructure and technology.
- The standard of accommodation is incredibly sensible and resembling alternative developed countries.
MCI approved Top Universities to study MBBS in Georgia:
The top Chinese medical universities for studying MBBS in Georgia in 2020 are-
||Total Fees (USD)
||1 Paats Saakadze St, Tbilisi, Georgia
|Georgian National University
||9 Tsinandali Street, Tbilisi, Georgia
Accreditation of MBBS in Georgia:
The medical universities in Georgia are recognized and approved by the following medical bodies.
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Ministry of Education, Georgia
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
Course duration for MBBS admission in Georgia:
Studying MBBS in Georgia is very easy and the admission process is very straight forward. The international students don’t need to seat in any separate entrance test to become eligible for MBBS study. The marks of 10+2 and the score of NEET are enough to get qualify in the MBBS admission in Georgia. Total course duration is 7 years which includes 6years of clinical study and 1 year compulsory internship in the affiliated hospitals in Georgia or in the students’ respective countries. Students are required to score a Credit Load of 360 ECTS within this duration.
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS in Georgia:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of that particular year.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a recognized university or board and they must have qualified NEET exam.
- Student must clear IELTS/TOEFL with good score. The universities not looking for these scores, arrange personal interviews.
- For students from General category, 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are compulsory and they must also have English as a compulsory subject at 12th level of their education. Students from SC/ST/OBC category must have 40% aggregate marks.